Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Egads!

A list of things I didn't find savory about today (presented in the order I type them):

- Waking up tired.
- Cleaning my roommate Kyle's accumulated toothpaste spit from the bottom half of our bathroom mirror.
- Having to be extra quiet all morning so as not to awaken/interact with said creepy roommate.
- Spending $24.80 on lunch at Bubba Gump's (which, by the way, is NEVER worthwhile, no matter what ANYONE says, ever).
- Discovering our new roomie is Kyle's "BFF" from upstairs, whose room flooded when the room above it broke their washing machine.
- First laying eyes on said new roomie's extra thirty pounds, snaggletooth, hopelessly-pulled-up white socks, and eager demeanor.
- Not getting an afternoon nap.
- Working Fantasmic crowd control from 5:30-10:30 instead of Splash.
- Guarding not one, but TWO "suspicious packages" for a half an hour apiece until the bomb-sniffing dogs made their way across the park.
- Getting caught texting as I exited the Fantasmic break room at the end of my shift, which is a BIG no-no On Stage.
- Spilling ketchup on my shirt as I ate In-N-Out (alone) in my car.
- Driving for at least two minutes on a busy commercial street at 10:50 pm before realizing I didn't have my lights on.
- Not being able to find out what smells like some girl's period in my bedroom right now.

No comments: