Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Forget. Disneyland. That was, like, a month ago!



I'm a Senior now!



And it's going to be fun! And I'm going to write a lot! And exercise. And boost my GPA. And update my blog regularly? And think seriously about my future...?

Wow. I gots a lots of shit to get done. Maybe I should update my blog less. And maybe not think so much about the future... that word's scary. And maybe I can exercise and write on, like, an alternating daily basis. I'll write on even days, and exercise on odds! Except during weekends. Weekends don't work. And neither do Thursday nights, usually. And some Wednesdays. Maybe I'll just stick with what I've been doing. It's seemed to work pretty well, so far.

Except I'm a Senior!



And I can't just sit idly by while a future that promises to disappoint sneaks up. I gots to get goin'! I want Success! And riches! And power. And minimal responsibility. And lots of vacation time? And a summer cabin...?

No comments: